NormalChild is an iPhone application for baby logging and tracking. It allows keep a detailed record of the evolution of children. Lets you record the weight, height, head circumference, photos, sizes, diseases, vaccines, allergies and milestones in child development.
NormalChild allows parents keep a detailed record of the evolution of their children. It registers the weight, height, head circumference, photos, diseases, vaccines, allergies and milestones in development. With NormalChild you can always check your babies evolution with the WHO’s and CDC’s population percentiles.
Have more than one baby, with different ages or twins and end up confusing their measures, disease progress …? With NormalChild you keep track of so many babies and children as you want. Even if you upgrade the version of NormalChild, you’ll not lose the data stored and whenever you want you can send the data as a report via email. Additional Features:
- Sending reports via email.
- You can assign an image to every measure (selectable iPhone gallery or to capture at the time).
- Slideshow of images assigned to each measure.
- You can edit the information already entered.
- Search in Sections Disease Vaccines, Allergies, Notes.
- Includes, depending on the section, a list of diseases, immunizations, allergies and frequent milestones, plus the option to add a new one.
- Create as many children as you want.
- Monitoring of children 0 to 19 years.
- Configurable System of Unit
- Backup in Dropbox account
- Reference percentiles of WHO and CDC
- Inside app settings (Powered by InAppSettingsKit)